Skip to main content

Pumpkin Spice Peanut Butter Oatmeal Bars

Pumpkin spice peanut oatmeal protein bars



Someone asked me to post my recipe. I used pumpkin spice flavored peanut butter, but you could easily add your own pumpkin spice mix to this recipe for easy flavoring.

Ingredients

1/2 cup peanut butter
3 cups oats
4 tbsp bee free honey
84 grams soy protein isolate
1/2 cup water



Directions

Mix everything into a bowl until completely distributed. Pack into a wax paper/parchment paper lined container (I did a larger container to make thinner bars) and cut them into as many bars as you want. I did about 18 thin bars to use as snacks that are about 120 calories each. You could make thicker or larger sized bars as a meal replacement. You can freeze them for 15 minutes before cutting to help them firm up. Wrap in parchment paper and freeze for several months or refrigerate for a few weeks.

I love these because of the nice soft chewy texture and the lovely flavor mixtures.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Two Towers Marathon

Day two of the marathon started early! I woke up two hours earlier than I normally do to get everything in the oven and on the stove. I put all the food for the entire day in the oven at the beginning... Don't do that! Wait until after the second movie is finished to put in the food for the third our it will dry out! I am a huge fan of Edoras/ Rohan/ Everything To Do With This Movie, so I was super excited to begin!  The Two Towers started off with salt... Not the best way to begin the day, but we soon washed it down with lembas! This was my favorite of the lembas recipes, but it got tough in the fridge and dry when toasted again. Make this the day you wish to eat it! The Orcish "medicine" we used was Hot Chocolate from @spiceandtea that I won in a giveaway in December... It was much better than whatever Merry drank! The iconic "meat's back on the menu, boys!" scene was filled with yummy foods! @noe...

Coconut Curry Rice

Coconut Curry Rice! Hello everyone! Long time no post, I know! It has been a super crazy fall and the year is startlingly almost over. I have a super crazy week coming up, and I'm currently under the weather, so I decided to do some cooking since I didn't want to go out in the rain. I had some coconut milk I needed to use in the fridge, I've been craving curry, and I needed to use up some things in the freezer, so I decided to meal prep for this week since I'm going to be super busy. This is the end result! Ingredients: 1 tbsp olive oil 1/2 large white onion 1 cup frozen peas 1 cup frozen corn 1 can bamboo shoots 1 package of extra firm tofu, diced 3 green onions 1 cup coconut milk 2 @edwardandsons curry cubes 2 cups dry basmati rice Garlic powder to taste Salt to taste Directions: I basically cooked the onions in olive oil, threw everything else into the pot with a bunch of water, brought it to a boil, then simmered for 20 minutes. Really super ea...

Fellowship Of The Ring Eat-athon

Fellowship Of The Ring Eat-athon, Part One! (We are pacing ourselves with small portions... It's the reason for the half apples or cupcakes!) We begin with a hobbit chomping into a cake! We started by eating half of a vanilla cranberry cupcake! And there's a number of times tea is made in the Hobbiton, so go ahead and make a whole pot (we drank this lovely Earl Grey blend from @adagioteas fandom blends) Bilbo Baggins turns 111! So we eat the other half of the cupcake! Merry eats an apple to look nonchalant while stealing fireworks with Pippin. After seeing some elves in the forest, Sam can't sleep on the hard ground and eats some bread in the middle of the night... My kind of hobbit! Then, as we make it to Bree, we see Peter Jackson take a huge bite out of a carrot... We had baby carrots😂 Pippin's infamous Second Breakfast scene gives us another opportunity to eat an apple! ...